Informed Technology provides expert witness consulting services. Informed Technology provides services in the areas of IEEE 802.11 (Wi-Fi) technology, products, and patents, as well as standardization processes, participation, and “reasonable and nondiscriminatory (RAND)” policies and procedures.
Informed Technology successfully provided services to ten major legal firms to review patents alleged to apply to the 802.11 standard and products, to interpret patent claims, to identify prior art, to determine the proper application of standardization policies and procedures to patent assertion, to consult with other, testifying experts, to prepare expert reports, and to provide guidance for trial strategy.
Bob O’Hara, the principal consultant at Informed Technology, provided expert witness consulting, opinion, declaration, and/or deposition services in the following matters.
- Chrimar Systems v Cisco
- United States International Trade Commission Investigation No. 337-TA-745
- Apple, Inc. and NeXT Software, Inc. v. Motorola, Inc and Motorola Mobility Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation v Motorola Inc., et al
- United States Patent Trial and Appeal Board: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, et al; v. Rembrandt Wireless Technologies, LP
- Rembrandt Wireless Technologies, LP v. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., et al
- Commonwealth Scientific and Research Organization v Mediatek Inc., et al
- United States Patent Trial and Appeal Board: Ericsson Inc. and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson v Intellectual Ventures II LLC
Bob O’Hara testified at trial in the following matters.
- Commil USA, LLC v. Cisco Systems, Inc., 2:11-cv-265, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Commil USA, LLC v. Cisco Systems, Inc., 2:07-cv-341, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Download a complete curriculum vitae here: Bob O’Hara Long CV